Freitag, 5. Oktober 2012

Lawnscaping blog hop "fall"

Blog Hop "fall"Blog Hop "Herbst"

Welcome to our lawnscaping blog hop I'm so glad you're here!  You should have come to me by way of Jenny.  I am the last stop on this wonderful blog hop and now you can go back to the start.  
Thanks for your patient and good luck :O)
 Willkommen zum Lawnscaping blog hop. Ich freue mich, dass Du da bist! Ah, Du hast Jenny besucht und bist nun bei mir gelandet. Ich bin der letzte Stop bei diesen wunderbaren Blog Hop.
 Danke für Deine Geduld und viel Glück :O)

My inspiration for you. I made two little bags for my sisters. I worked after tutorials and if you want to try it, see the link over the picture :O)
Meine Inspiration für Euch sind zwei wunderschöne, kleine Taschen. Diese habe ich als Geschenk für meine Geschwister gebastelt, welche ich im Moment mit meinen Kindern besuche. Ich arbeitete nach Anleitungen, welche ich im Internet fand, wenn ihr auch gerne eine Taschen machen möchtet, dann drückt doch einfach den link über dem jeweiligen Foto :O)


... a little ray of sunshine!








used:

  • Lawnfawn stamps Chevron Backdrops, Sunny skies (sun, clouds, kite),Woodland Folk Friends (text)
  • Memento tuxedo black
  • Copics W0, E07/37, Y17, YR14/16, YG03/63, RV10, R39 and B00
  • atyou Spica 
  • shrink plastic
  • differnet fabrics, zipper,  emblishmet

 

you make me smile!




a little sentiment, on shrink plastic

used:
  • Lawnfawn stamps Interlocking Backdrops(Hexagon), Happy Summer (ants), Hello friends (text), Sunny skies (sun, clouds), Critters in the forest (mushrooms, bird)
  • Memento tuxedo black
  • Copics W0, E07/37, Y17, YR14/16, YG03/63, RV10, R39 and B00
  • atyou Spica 
  • shrink plastic
  • differnet fabrics, zipper,  emblishmet 



  The month's theme is all things pumpkin and beautiful changing leaves: FALL! 
The hop runs from Friday, October 5th at 8:00am, EST, all the way until Sunday, October 7th 11:59 pm, EST.  Make sure to comment on all of the blogs to be eligible for some FANTASTIC prizes!  All of the details can be found on the lawnscaping home page.
 Das Monats Thema, ist alles vom Kürbis bis zu den wechselnden Farben der Blätter: HERBST! 
  Der Hop läuft von Freitag, den 5.Oktober 14:00 (MEZ) bis Montag, den 8. Oktober 5:59 Uhr.  Achtet darauf, dass ihr auf dem Weg bei allen einen Kommentar hinterlasst, nur dann seid Ihr berechtigt einen der FANTASTISCHEN Preise zu gewinnen! Was es für tolle Preise gibt, seht Ihr hier.




  If you've gotten off-track, don't worry!  Head back to the lawnscaping blog to see the complete list of designers and prize information!

Wenn Ihr vom Weg abgekommen seid, kein Problem! Geht zurück zum Lawnscaping blog, dort seht Ihr die komplete Liste der Designer und Preisinformationen!



51 Kommentare:

  1. wow! I love your projects! you're so talented!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh my! These are adorable bags and I like how you used shrink plastic too. Thanks for the sewing instructions.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Oh wow!!! LOVE these!!!! How cute are they?!!! Do you sell them?!! If you don't, you should and I would definitely buy one!!!! If you do sell them already, can you provide me with a link so I can go and check it out?!! Boy oh boy! SUPER adorable and crafty!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Perfection! Is there a link to buy your bags and keychains? These are all so awesome! Genius designer you are :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. wow...!! you are a real crafter...!! everything is beautiful here..

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. What a wonderful project, so unique...love it!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Wow! Gorgeous projects! Thank you so much for the wonderful inspiration.
    Lauren

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. So neat! Love how these turned out. I am going to have to try stamping on fabric!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. What an awesome project idea! It turned out adorable!

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Wow, cool bags! LOVE them. And fun to see something totally different than cards!

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. What adorable bags you made! They are absolutely precious! Fine way to close out the hop! :)

    PS. Would you mind turning off your word verification for the hop so people can easily leave comments? :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. super cute bags!!! Very cheerful!

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. OMGosh, these bags are gorgeous! What a unique idea...I love them!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. what a good idea! these are very very cool!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. These projects are amazing! I love your color choices.

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!! my mind is officially blown!! wow!!!!! amazing bags!! your sisters are so lucky to have you!! just amazing!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. Great bright Fall colors and fun patterns!

    AntwortenLöschen
  18. Those are so cute! Awesome idea!

    AntwortenLöschen
  19. What an unexpected surprise to end with. Great bags.

    AntwortenLöschen
  20. Sunny creations. Like the variety. Have enjoyed the hop.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    AntwortenLöschen
  21. Such lovely projects, your sister's are lucky to have you and I'm sure they will love their gifts!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  22. These are wonderful! It's a good thing it is nighttime right now where I live, otherwise I would impulsively rush off to the craft stores to buy shrink plastic, because your charms look fantastic.

    AntwortenLöschen
  23. Wow, was für süsse Taschen! Eine ganz tolle Idee und ein grossartiges Geschenk!

    AntwortenLöschen
  24. Wow such cute little bags. Your sister is very lucky!

    AntwortenLöschen
  25. EEK! What fun and unique fall projects! Great gifts!

    AntwortenLöschen
  26. So cute! Love the colors! Thanks for sharing!

    AntwortenLöschen
  27. Such fun bags! I love how you used the stamps on parts of the fabric! Thank you for sharing your nice idea!

    AntwortenLöschen
  28. Wow! Those are adorable! I love the shrinked wrapped little sentiment too! So fun!

    AntwortenLöschen
  29. The pouches are so cute and useful. Thanks for the tutorial.

    AntwortenLöschen
  30. Hi Ute, I am very very impressed with your fantastic bags. I am going to check out your tutorials just as soon as I get up from my napp. I have gotten a masive headache all of a sudden so I am going to lay down. However I just had to tell just how gorgeous your project is. You are just amazing and I can't wait to see how you have come up with these. I only stamp on card stock at this point, so I am really excited to learn somethng new. Thanks for sharing with us. You are truly sweet for doing that. Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs, Lisa G

    AntwortenLöschen
  31. What a great way to use these stamped images! The little zipper tags add a special touch to an already amazing project!

    AntwortenLöschen
  32. AWww! You DO make me smile!! Thank you so much for sharing!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  33. Great way to use your stamps. Fantastic. TFS.

    AntwortenLöschen
  34. Those projects make me smile ... how fantastic.

    AntwortenLöschen
  35. Your bags are soooo cute! I love your "fall" choices, especially the kites.

    AntwortenLöschen
  36. Love these bags! Adorable! The pom pom trim has a great texture and your zipper dangles are sweet!
    DeniseB

    AntwortenLöschen
  37. Very nice bags! I might have to try this myself!

    AntwortenLöschen
  38. Wow, sooo creative! Love it! Turned out beautiful!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  39. Gorgeous bags & thanks for the tutorial :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  40. Love the bags! Great job!

    ~Ashley
    proudusmcwife@gmail.com
    http://marinewifesscrappinlife.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  41. Wow! So cool!! Love your bags and the little charms you created! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  42. what cute bags. I am sure they brought smiles to those who got them. so many cute details on them.

    AntwortenLöschen