Samstag, 23. Mai 2015

try a new technique/ versuche eine neue Technik

click here for this challenge

What for a great challenge by Lawnscaping!!! Try a new technique... Ok, whats new??? I saw the Zentangle Art and I was suprised and think I try this art in combination with my Lawn Fawn stamp...

was für eine tolle Herausforderung, dachte ich mir, als ich dies las.... Eine neue Technik probieren.. ok, welche ist denn neu??? Ich sah die Zentangle Malerei und diese inspirierte mich dies mit meinen Lawn Fawn Stempeln zu kommbinieren. 

my first try with Zentangle.../ mein erster Versuch mit Zentangle



What do you mean? Was meinst Du?

recipe: I used the Stamp set "blue Skies", a blak pen and Spectrum noir Alcoholmarker for coloring :)






Thanks for choosing my card by Lawnscaping

3 Kommentare:

  1. Amazing card! I love the zentangle! Thank you for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wow, this card is so neat!! Such a neat technique idea to try! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wow, this is so awesome! Amazing zentangles!!!! Thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping Challenges!!!!

    AntwortenLöschen