Freitag, 15. April 2016

Challenge Art by Miran #56

Welcome to an other Challenge #56 by Art by Miran  the 
theme is also "Anything goes"
This time I use the digistamp Tania and I am to try the sunset background from one of the courses from Alyce Keegan Kit and Clowder... 

 

I colored the image with my Prisma Pencils after the instruction, it was a little difficult to translate into the pencil color one :) The result... I love it... Tania has arrived a great view...
It is so interessting to made the  class... I learned a lot... 

 

here is my project for you... 

 ....please hop to the challengeblog to see more stunning DT inspiration.
Thanks for visiting me :) 

this card playing by follow challenges:

anything goes
 

4 Kommentare:

  1. Wonderful creation and adorable colour combo on this fabulous image. Thanks so much for entering in our current challenge and good luck. Do join us again...
    [aNNie DT/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. great card love the scene you created
    Jane x

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Oh this is just super. Grate image and I just love your background you have created. Great work.

    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    [Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Fantastic colouring. Thank you so much for joining and supporting our new challenge, Classic Design Team Open Challenge DT Lori xx

    AntwortenLöschen