Sonntag, 26. März 2017

Gerda Steiner Monthly Challenge Be Strong

The spring is  coming and the flowers are growing again... There are also bees, butterflies and so on... This month share Gerda Steiner a great bee with us.... I made this inspiration :)


I colored the bee with my Zig Brush Marker, for the wing I used also the Glitter pen from Spectrum noir... The background I made it with a die cut stencil and Distress ink, add a few spatter with the ink, from the black Zig Marker and water... For the sentiment I used the Altenew stamp set Label Love German...

Thanks so much for visit and for your lovely comment :) 

I play with the Gerda Steiner Monthly Challenge :)

1 Kommentar:

  1. Oh diese Karte ist ja klasse ...habe sie soeben in der Challenge entdeckt. Vielen Dank fuers mitspielen und die tolle Inspiration. :) Gerda

    AntwortenLöschen