Sonntag, 30. April 2017

Newton's Nook Design Wild Child

Today I have a few minutes time, to be creative and this time I made 4 cards for the current challenge by Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge... There is the theme anything goes, but if you have a stamp from Newton's Nook, than it will be cool, if you use them...

click here to go to the challenge side

I have only one stamp from this company, it is an older one, but very cute... called " Wild Child " I combine the images with sentiments from Altenew "Geometric Menagerie"...

Here you see my inspiration:


I used all critters from the stamp set :) Are they not cute?

First I stamp the critters and the sentiments on a prepare A2 card... after than I made masking from the critters and for the background (cut circle on the masking paper...

For the background I use Distress Oxide (oh, I love this <3 )... after than I color the images with my favorite color medium Prismapencils...

at the last I add some NUVO Crystal Drops on the card...

Which is your favorite?





...mine is the last one... I made a mistake, colored a few the sentiment, but I think it looks great so :)

Thanks for visit my blog and for your lovely comment :)

1 Kommentar:

  1. Sehr scheon!! Love each one of them! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

    AntwortenLöschen