Dienstag, 2. Mai 2017

Lawn Fawnatics Piñata

again I play with the current challenge by Lawn Fawnatics... with a great theme... 



This time I used the small stamp set Year Seven, love the Piñata... So I search at google for a color choice and colored my one with my Prismapencils...


for the background I used broken china Oxide Ink and masking the piñata... a few water splatter and than it is finish :) Put a big eye to the piñata.

around the guy there I add Drops from different NUVO (Crystal, Glitter, Jewel) and paint my own bonbon/ lollipops

at the last I stamped the text...


Happy birthday and I hope your birthday is a SMASH!

Thanks for visit my blog and thanks for you lovely comment :)

1 Kommentar:

  1. Wow, your coloring has amazed me again! Your card is absolutely delightful! So happy you shared another card with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    AntwortenLöschen