Sonntag, 15. Oktober 2017

Gerda Steiner Challenge October Rockoon

Oh... I missed the September Challenge, so I will play again with the October Challenge... So I have to bought my image, but I love the cute raccoon :)


Before I printing I made my own sentiment "Have a Rockoon birthday"on the sign, than I print out the digistamp on my regular printer, but I used a grey tone ink... After printing I decide me to bring the raccoon in scene...

I colored all with my Prismapencils, add a few mushrooms (painted by myself on the side) and add a branch with a few leaves over the raccoon... I used the stamp set from Whimsy Stamps "Attempted Murder" from the last release...Also I add a few falling leaves to made a fall scene... 

Thanks for visiting my blog and for your lovely comment :)

Hugs Ute

2 Kommentare: