Today I made 4 cards with this beautiful stamp set... I must say, I love it :)
How I made my card?
- I prepare all my paper for my cards...
- I used a selfmade stencil (Acetate foil and cut out a circle, spray Re Mount = non Permanent glue on this)
- put the foil on your card and mask, if you need
- use an other foil, now you can take a Distress Ink of your choice, I used a blue one, pressures a few times on the foil and splash a little water with a misti on this
- now it is time to play, have fun and made your background how you love it...
- ...if the background dry you can stamp your sentiment, what you want :)
- stamp all your fishes (gray fish - Hero Arts Soft Granite, Hero Art Neon Orange and Hero Arts Charcoal and for the orange fish - I used the Hero Arts Soft Vanilla, Hero Arts Neon Orange, Hero Arts Soft Granite and at least the Charcoal)
- stamp all your lily pads (I used my Hero Art Lime to Forever Green Ombré)
- now stamp all your lily flowers, I used Distress ink
- cut all out and put together your card...
- Finished :)
If you have any question, please let me know. I will answer soon as possible :)
Thanks for stoping and for you lovely comment...